LASER GUM TREATMENT - GUM DISEASE
Are your gums swollen, inflamed or bleeding after brushing? These symptoms indicate that you have gum disease.
Are your gums swollen, inflamed or bleeding after brushing? These symptoms indicate that you have gum disease. If left untreated, gum disease will have consequences for your teeth, and bone loss will occur. This can be solved easily and painlessly in our clinic, where our experienced periodontist, using state-of-the-art Laser technology, will return you gums to a healthy state.
This treatment usually lakes an hour, but it will be necessary for the patient to return to our clinic a week later for assessment, and further Laser Gum Treatment if necessary.
No matter how good your teeth look, if your gums are diseased, your teeth will suffer without treatment.
We have two varieties of laser treatment available in our clinic. These are:
- Laser Dentistry: The only method of treatment is by using the laser.
- Laser Assisted Dentistry: The procedure is undertaken using the Laser together with other methods of treatment.
Gum disease occurs under the following conditions. If you:
- do not practice adequate dental hygiene
- are a smoker
- suffer from diabetes
- have a genetic gum disease
- are suffering from gum withdrawal
- or if your gums are swollen and red
Contact us immediately if you are worried about the state of your gums. We can solve the problem quickly, preventing tooth loss, and give you healthy gums again …